Finance and Cost Accounting
I work closely with the multi-functional team or teams that the project touches to analyze how Microsoft GP Dynamics (and/or partners) can be used to deal with the challenge that faces a department or company.
Functional Consulting – Finance and Cost Accounting
I work closely with the multi-functional team or teams that the project touches to analyze how Microsoft GP Dynamics (and/or partners) can be used to deal with the challenge that a department or company faces.
The teams usually include representatives and experts from Logistics, Management, Finance, and Procurement, as well as experts who are end-users from each area. A key function is to go beyond ‘coding’ and ‘tech support’ and to provide a bridge for each of the other parts of the company to cross over and build a stronger interdisciplinary solution.
I thoroughly understand Dynamics and how to use the functionality of the modules to match business successfully and compliance needs such as SOX Compliance. The depth of Dynamics’ capability enables me to map business processes to the software and deliver the results outlined from the beginning of our work together.
- Build Dashboards to Manage by Exception
- Team Accountability with CFO and Finance Department members
- Chart of Accounts set up
- Workflow and Project Management set up
- Cash Flow Statements design
- Projections design reports
- Month-end /YTD / Year-end Close Processes
- Account Balance Control (Real-Time)
- Fixed Assets and other accounting report suites (e.g. depreciation, disposals, capital projects, etc. ) under the direction of the CFO
- Bank Reconciliation
- Inter-company Reconciliation
- Budget Setup
- Budget vs Actual Reports
- Tax Setup (Canadian and US) e.g. GST, HST, State Sales Taxes